[rodgersorgan] Hammond Help!

  • From: "Glenn R. Mahnke" <dommzion@xxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 13:27:42 -0500

Listers:

I have a dear friend who just moved to Oakland, California.  During the
unloading of her belongings, the movers DROPPED her Hammond [I shall resist
adding ORGAN] unintentionally.  All appears to be OK, except for the fact
that several keys on the Great refuse to come back up.

She obviously needs a qualified Hammond technician to repair the
instrument.  Please e-mail me privately about possible people to contact,
because I don't really think Hammonds belong on this list!  Or, perhaps the
Rodgers dealer in the Oakland area could lend a hand?

Thank you, in advance!

Glenn R. Mahnke
Director of Music Ministries
Zion Lutheran Church and School