[rodgersorgan] Great new book...Five Allegros by Robert Tall

  • From: "Robert C. Leety" <RLeety@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:03:28 -0400

Hi all,

Sorry for the OT, and sorry to interrupt the chatter about the Disney =
organ,
but seeing Robert Tall's post reminded me that his latest book "Five
Allegros" has just been published and, like his previous books ("Five
Adagios" and "Five Andantes") this one is all "thumbs up".  Kudos to Dr.
Tall for thinking "outside the nine dots" and being such a visionary in =
his
field.  I highly recommend this (and as a matter of fact any/all of his
publications) to any serious organists out there.  Notice I didn't say =
any
virtuosos, as this is very playable stuff.  What's really cool, is that =
it
sounds much more difficult than it is; what more could you want?

Had to mention this because I know he would never promote his own book =
on
the group.  Give his office a call and check it out...(909) 599-7899.
You'll thank me later!

Happy playing,
Bob Leety
Monroe, CT

Your purchases at www.frogmusic.com support the
Rodgers Organ Users Group and are appreciated!