[rodgersorgan] Re: [Fwd: re: Thank you, too!]

  • From: "Richard Torlai" <rltorlai@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rodgers2" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:46:28 -0400

That bottom board took a direct hit in the middle. It attaches with three
screws and the mercury switches are behind it on the same board. ( I had to
repair one of them). But I looked inside the organ from the front and that's
where I found the red cable with the many  y connectors that aren't connected.
So I don't know if they have to be connected or what. I would think they would,
but I don't know for sure, unless I look at another Rodgers that is roughly the
same model.
Rich

P.S. Thank you very much for getting back to me on this. I have to tell you, I
emailed a frind of mine in New Jersey, this afternoon, for he, too has a
Rodgers three manual in his home and it is beautiful.
This organ came into my home today, after sitting on a flat bed truck outside
(in a large wood box) and now it sits on a special stage built especially for
it and I find myself in total awe as to this instrument, it's beauty and I
cannot help myself in wondering where the instrument was, what church it was in
and who played it, and even the music it must've played. The instrument is
awesome and now it sits in my cellar, in a special room built entirely for it,
awaiting some of the finest speaker systems, where, once again it will play
beautiful music once again.

Virgil Fox is playing the CD player and I am in what I would say is "ORGANIST'S
HEAVEN"!!!
Find new MIDI music and Guides to Rodgers Organs at www.frogmusic.com

To post send messages to: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

!