[rodgersorgan] Free Music at Frog Music

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:24:42 -0400

As we continue to grow, we are pleased to offer something special:

A complete arrangement of the Hymn, What Wondrous Love, by Lauren Gadd for
download.

It includes the complete organ score and the midi file for the  MIDI Orchestra.

Taken from our popular collection, Lent & Easter, this an example of our music,
for you to take to the organ and try out.

Don't have PR-300 MIDI Sequencer & Voice Module?  This disk will play in most
keyboards that have a disk drive and midi voices.  Played through the house
sound system or better yet, through the organ speaker system, it will sound
lovely.

Got a pipe organ?  No MIDI on it?  These files do not require MIDI on the
organ,
just fire up a MIDI keyboard with a disk drive and you are ready to play.

We present this to you with our gratitude for your business and support.

It is ready for download from the home page of Frog Music.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

!