[rodgersorgan] Free Christmas music

  • From: "Jonathan Orwig" <giwro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PIPORG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"PipeChat" <pipechat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:49:22 -0800

Hello, folks....

4 or 5 years ago I wrote a short (and rather easy) 2 page Fughette on Hark!
the Herald Angels Sing to use as an easy postlude or carol introduction.

As my Christmas gift to you all this year I am offering to send it to anyone
who wants it as a PDF file attachment.  Please respond privately to
giwro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  to keep the list unclogged <grin> if you are
interested.

Merry Christmas!

Jonathan Orwig
Pastor of Worship
First Baptist Church of Riverside, CA USA

---

-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html