[rodgersorgan] Dethier Piece Tidbit

  • From: "Carlo Pietroniro" <organist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carlo Pietroniro" <organist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:33:18 -0500

I just finished a second mass-mailing of "Christmas". As of now, I've sent it
to over 200 organists worldwide....from Canada, to the US.......from Italy to
Germany.......Holland to England. I'm very pleased that so many organists
requested this piece. Right now, there are over 200 copies of it floating
around the world, and I hope it will get passed around, so that one
day......this piece will become as often-played as it once was, 100 years ago.

I'm hoping that a music publisher gets his hands on it, and we'll maybe one day
see it on the shelves again!

For anyone who hasn't checked their mail in a while.....do not worry. I'm not
going to delete it. I'm keeping it on my hard drive.

Carlo Pietroniro

-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html