[rodgersorgan] Dethier Complete

  • From: "Carlo Pietroniro" <organist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carlo Pietroniro" <organist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:37:06 -0500

I just sent out the last 5 pages, so you should all have the entire piece now,
consisting of 20 pages.

Anyone missing pages can contact me off-list.

All late-comers can do the same.

And now I temp you with something for NEXT Christmas.

"Variations On An Ancient Christmas Carol"
Gaston M. Dethier (1875-1958)
Dedicated to Rev. J.B.Young, S.J.
Copyright 1899 by J.Fischer & Bro.
No. 1410
14 Pages

This is another one of Dethier's great Christmas classics!
Similar to the one I just sent out, this piece is based on an ancient French
carol, and is set up in the same way as "Christmas". That'll be for next year!

Carlo Pietroniro

-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html