[rodgersorgan] Dandrieu Noel etc.

  • From: Kzimmer0817@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:37:58 EST

List,

Back in July there was a question posed by somebody looking for the Noel de
Saintonge by Dandrieu.  A response was posted, but I can't find it.  I've
seen books on the OHS Catalog website and on Barnes 'n Noble listing Dandrieu
Noels in their contents, but I haven't seen this particular Noel.  I heard it
on a demo CD for Cantor organs.

Another piece I'd like to find is on a demo CD for Eminent organs entitled:
Praeludium in C Major by L. Chr. Kellner.

Thanks,
Keith Zimmerman

-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html