[rodgersorgan] Crescendo sequence

  • From: KZimme7737@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 19:13:06 EDT

I play a Rodgers 702 at church.  I've found that, when I'm beginning to
advance the crescendo pedal when I already have a fairly soft setting
already, the sounds "backtrack" then start over as I advance the pedal.  It
doesn't happen with every combination.  Apparently, there are a few stops
that, if already drawn, will fall out when you start advancing the cresc.
pedal.  It's really disconcerting when you're already playing fairly softly
and the setting suddenly drops down before increasing.  I'll have to recheck
it, because I'm not sure which stop(s) drop out.

Keith