[rodgersorgan] Contest for Free Music

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:05:52 -0400

Playing MIDI Live is a new book that is designed for beginners (and as a
refresher course for experienced users) who want to learn how to play
MIDI voices from the organ. It is sold with the usual Frog Music Press
100% guaranteed money back guarantee.

It was written by our staff to be used by Rodgers Representatives in
MIDI training workshops, but is also available to players who wish to
purchase it for their own personal use.  All the music in the book is
useful in church, including responses and wedding music.

To introduce Playing MIDI Live at the Organ we have two events
scheduled:

1. 8 Churches have been chosen to present world premieres of selected
works from the book in coming weeks.

2. We are running a contest.  To enter to receive a free copy of the
book, which covers 13 topics with complete musical examples for your
performance and playing pleasure, send a message to:

rodgersorgancontest@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Subject should read "Contest Entry"

And we'd like it if you would include a message of some sort,
compliments about our music, suggestions, ideas - whatever.  All
messages,  comments, suggestions and such become the property of Frog
Music Press.  Do not enter in this contest if it is illegal or not
permitted by your government, beliefs or marital partner...

On September 15th, we will take all the e-mails and draw one to be the
winner.

If the person who wins has already purchased the book, they will receive
a full and complete refund!  [meaning, don't put off buying this new
book in the hope that you will win one, though my brother Chuck, once
did that with his old pickup truck and he did win a new one...)

This is only a training book, no MIDI disk, and will work with most MIDI
Modules and a Rodgers and possibly other organs, so those on the list
who may not be playing Rodgers at this time but are using MIDI are
encouraged also to enter.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

Learn how to play Fanfares and Trumpet Tunes with Trumpet, Harpsichord and
Timpani: Go to www.frogmusic.com/SPML.html

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com