[rodgersorgan] Re: Atlanta

  • From: Kzimmer0817@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 16:29:24 EDT

List,

Thinking back - and hearing some of the things my parents relate about that
whole situation at that church, I think it was probably neither.  The organ
was pretty good.  The organist was fantastic.  Her husband was a high quality
director.  His choirs were top rate - even down to the 5 year olds.

It was simply a matter of "control".  Some may call it "turf".

Any of us can be affected by it - whether we're the ones in control or the
ones hurt by it.  I hope we're all sensitive to others around us, both those
who aren't talented in music, and especially to those who are - particularly
the 10 year old who's running up the the choir rail after each benediction to
watch the organist play.

Thanks,
Keith