[rodgersorgan] Another New Member

  • From: "william king" <wmjking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:49:41 -0500

Allow me to introduce myself as a new list member also.  I am in central
Pennsylvania, have a Service-Playing Certificate from the AGO, and have
a Rodgers 751 for my own practice and "music therapy."  I am a lawyer,
and the practice prevents me from doing any church-playing these days or
having enough time to prepare concerts or recitals.  So... I play to
unwind and for the enjoyment of it.  I have not yet done anything with
MIDI, but am interested in adding a sound module to the instrument in
the near future.  Any advice?

Bill King