[rodgersorgan] A Rogues Gallery of Organ Shoes

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:43:45 -0400

During the month of September we invite you to submit pictures of your organ
shoes.  These pictures will be displayed on our web site, each with a number.
(Meaning, you will remain anonymous)

Once the month is up, we will have a period of voting.  The person whose organ
shoes are determined to be the most decrepit, the sorriest looking and so on,
will be awarded the prize of a new pair of Organmaster Shoes!

This contest is sponsored by Frog Music Press with the kind assistance of
Organmaster Shoes.

If you would like to look over the selection of shoes they have to offer,
please
visit their site at: www.organmastershoes.com

Full details on how to submit your photograph will be posted shortly.

Who is eligible? Everyone - in fact, Employees of Rodgers, Rodgers Dealers,
their staff members and technicians...anyone who wants to is invited to
compete!
In fact, I may send in a photo of my old Florsheims myself.

--
noel jones, aago
noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

!