[rodgers_insignia] Organ Music Search eMail Service - CROSS_POSTED

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: PIPORG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, PipeChat <pipechat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, rodgers_insignia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rodgersorganusers@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:52:02 -0500

At Frog Music Press we are considering doing some reprinting of music
now out of print.  Last night we received a request by an organist who
has loaned his copy and never gotten it back of "Despair and Agony of
Dachau..." by Sifler.

The copyright is now assigned to Belwin, Sifler died in 2001 and the
music is not in print.  While this piece would have some interest to
some (I'd like to own a copy too) it would not be a big seller, so we
have done the next best thing...created a groups where you may list your
music wants and excess music for sale.

To search for used organ music or to list used organ music to sell,
subscribe to organmusicsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe send a message  with Subscribe in the subject line to:

organmusicsearch-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To send a message to the group use this address.

organmusicsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies to messages go directly to the sender.

If you are looking for music that is POOP...Permanently Out of Print,
contact the copyright holder for permission to have a copy made for
yourself so you can do this legally.  Check the music copyright info at
www.ascap.com for that info.

Any purchase or sale of music as a result of this list is not eh
responsibility of the group.  We suggest using PayPal to make payments,
as there are some buyer and seller protections there.

A web page for this group is being created with access to other search
locations for organ music.  Members will get notice when it is ready.

Thank  you!

noel jones
frog music press
gedeckt@xxxxxxxx