[rockinghamphotoclub] Re: Brilliant

  • From: Wayne Henry <wayne.henry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rockinghamphotoclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:11:30 +0800

'tis old news and as far as I can tell - part of the reason the 645D took
near on 4 years to release after it was first announced and a demo shown at
one of the big expo'shows.

Since then, Pentax and Hoya are in bed together with significant investment
from Samsung and pre-orders on the 645D indicate it'll be a huge success and
they won't be able to make enough to keep up with demand - reckon if Sony
and/or Canon were serious about it they've missed their chance.