[roc-chat] Re: thanks for another wonderful launch

  • From: Mike Ostby <mikeostby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 18:19:21 -0700

John, it was great to see you and join us for RocStock 41! The Punisher
race was just awesome! Let's NOT make it another 10 years. Hope to see you
again soon.

Mike Ostby
ROC Board Member
On Jun 13, 2015 2:47 PM, "John Coker" <john@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

It has been years (a decade actually) since I came to a ROC launch and you
guys are just as organized, friendly and professional as ever. Thanks for
putting on a wonderful ROC-stock once again.

Thanks also to all the participants in the Punisher drag race, it was very
cool to be part of that forest of rockets. (That's me, second from right.)

John[image: Inline image 1]

JPEG image