[roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] Re: Turn on to lakebed.

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 16:20:45 +0000

OK, then maybe this one should be ‘closed’ with cones or a warning at the
turnoff.

If you have never been to a launch before and coming from the south on the
highway, it does look like it’s the turnoff, and now more tracks are making
this exit more visible. Just don’t want someone damaging their RV by taking
‘the road less traveled.’ Cones could be spaced adequately for people that
really want to use the south access.

If the Board would like to do this, I would be happy to donate about 5 cones
and place them, but I will not be arriving until Saturday morning.