[roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] Re: Just a hello...

  • From: "chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:15:31 -0800

Thank you, gentlemen. Much obliged.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Mike Ostby" <mdostby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Just a hello...
Date: Tue, Dec 18, 2012 12:07 pm
It came across on this end.

chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hey Jack, I just got her test post. Did it come through for you?

From: "mystic_dolphin_26@xxxxxxxxx" <mystic_dolphin_26@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Roc Chat" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [roc-chat] Just a hello...
Date: Mon, Dec 17, 2012 12:01 am  Hello everyone, I am finally on here thanks
to Chris helping me get setup..lol. So I wanted to take a moment to say hello
and thank you to everyone who has been kind and welcoming and helpful to us. I
have met some really nice people since we have got in to rocketry... I want to
send a special thanks out to Jack Gribald, Lee Scott, Richard Dierking for
being so hospitable to my family and myself December's launch. I saved
celebrating my birthday at that launch and it was worth it, I had loads of fun
even with my last failed launch of the day! LOL. I am looking forward to seeing
everyone at next month's launch. I am as long as luck is on my side, looking at
doing my level 1 launch at the next one. So here's to a successful launch next
month!   April (Coffee) ;0)Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone.