[roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] Re: Happy Birthday Christopher Coffee

  • From: "chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:18:49 -0700

There is no friggin way we are gonna miss your truck, my friend. That yellow
sticks out like a snake at a picnic...LOL. But she sure is pretty.

And you mean to tell me you are actually gonna fly something next month? I sure
hope so, buddy. I know you are a rocketeer just like the rest of us and you
spend an awful lot of time stuck in your trailer. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless HTC DNA 4G LTE Smartphone

From: "Terry Burnett" <wtb123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, May 15, 2013 7:15 PM

Sorry to chime in late but hope you had a great birthday look forward to
meeting  you at ROC stockTerry BurnettNAR 94508 L1
On May 15, 2013, at 5:01 PM, "Chris Coffee" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday yesterday. It was
appreciated.

Chris Coffee