[roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] Punisher Drag Race

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 17:11:18 +0000

BTW: The punisher was the weather and amount of time volunteers spent on this
ROCstock. I admit that I didn’t help this time. On Friday, the temp quickly
went above 100F and stayed there all day. I left at about 2:30, and it was
103F. For the people that set up, ran the launch, and today will be packing
everything and taking back to storage, it makes for a long 4 days. Wind
storms, heat, and very few breaks. What dedication!

A few people are there for the duration while others (like me) come and go.
I’m wondering if it’s too difficult on the people that are there for 4 days,
but it’s their call.