[roc-chat] Re: painted lines

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 19:00:59 +0000

A similar idea came up for LDRS.  I think it would be cool to do this and I'll
be arriving Weds afternoon for set-up on Thurs.  If John would let us use the
stripper for an hour we could write NSL 2011.  Or, perhaps we could write your
credit card number Mike, along with the security code of course.

How to write this in really big letters without it being a mess?  Should we
consult ET's?

Richard

Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 07:34:35 -0700
From: kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] painted lines

I was thinking  (nothing good comes from that!), since there will be so many
people filming form rockets, could we stripe something special on the ground
that can only be seen by the rockets?

Maybe "NSL2011"  or "ROCstock 33"

if we have some extra paint maybe

 http://www.december2012endofworld.com/wp-content/uploads/nazca-lines.jpg