[roc-chat] Re: Why HP and Obtaining Certification?

  • From: John Coker <john@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 14:22:12 -0800

For my part, it was exploring the range of the hobby that drove me to get
level 3 within a couple of years of getting (back) into rocketry.  I agree
that having an L3 doesn't indicate "mastery" in any real sense, but it is
an achievement that beckons the achievement-oriented.

I did my L1 and L2 at ROC in 1998; thanks largely to the patience of Rick
O'Neal.