[roc-chat] Re: TARC Launch

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 19:19:36 +0000

Woops, just entered roc, and the new e-mail address came up automatically.
I'll resend.

Thank you,
Richard

Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 11:34:19 -0700
From: rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: TARC Launch

Richard,

Right now, you and I are the only members of this list....

Rick D.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

On Apr 2, 2011 11:14 AM, Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, the clock is ticking to get that one sweet qualification flight for TARC.

Tomorrow (Sunday, April 3rd) there will be a special TARC launch at Lakeside
High School, 32593 Riverside Drive, Lake Elsinore, 92530.  We'll be set-up on
the soccer field at the back of the school.  There's a slight chance for some
rain so if you're attending an easy-up would be a good idea.  We can launch
between 8:30 AM and Noon.

We need some NAR Seniors for observers.  Please let me know off chat if you're
planning on being there.

BTW: Bryan's team is running low on Aerotech F24-7W's and First-Fire Jr's, so
if you have extras on these, I'm sure they would buy a couple.  Contact Byran
at bsdierking@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,
Richard Dierking
Section Advisor