[roc-chat] Re: Sunday Launch

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 09:38:46 -0800

Or we could just strap some motors on one of them and do the Ky thing.

Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Sunday Launch
From: jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 09:17:14 -0800
CC: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shit, I have to move the Porta potties are 200 yards in front if me, I am going
to have my coffee first
Jack

Sent from my Mil Spec IPhone 5
On Jan 10, 2014, at 9:10 AM, "R Dierking" <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've received a few responses about the Sunday launch.  To be honest, I thought
there would be a larger response.

I realize January is difficult camping.  We'll see how cold it is tonight, but
are there many things better than sitting around the campfire with your
buddies?

Hopefully, you all will agree that a Sunday Members Launch will help ROC and
perhaps rocketry in general.  The best way to support Sunday launches is to
help on Saturday, buy motors from Jack, and of course participate in the Sunday
launch.

Also, becoming a member of ROC wouldn't hurt.  :-)

Richard