[roc-chat] Re: Space Exploration Merit badge Councilors - ROCtober

  • From: Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike & Nancy Kramer <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 21:36:17 -0700

On Sep 30, 2012, at 9:28 PM, Mike & Nancy Kramer <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you are a Space Exploration Merit Badge Councilor and are planning to be
> at ROCtober, please let me know if you are coming up, and when you will be
> available to work with scouts. Many of the troops have asked about this.
>
> Side note, any astronomy merit badge councilors that will be up?  I was asked
> that today by a scout.
>

> Mike Kramer

I'm a counselor and I'll be there.  Not sure how busy I'll be with ROC
business, but I'm happy to help as much as I can.  I'm pretty sure I'm also any
Astronomy badge counselor, but I haven't done it in several years so I'll have
to brush up on the requirements.

                           - Greg

Gregory A. Lyzenga  <lyzenga@xxxxxxx>           ***     (909) 621-8378
Dept. of Physics, Harvey Mudd College           *** cell(626) 808-5314
Claremont, CA 91711-5990                        *** fax (909) 621-8887
<http://tinyurl.com/LyzengaPhysics>