[roc-chat] Re: Something "Special" at the Launch Today

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 17:08:29 +0000

There was a photog at the launch and he gave me his card.  He said that he got
some good photos and hopefully, I'll be able to post some flight photos on
chat.  Redlines really look good on a Polecat Broom.

Take Care,
Richard

From: jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Something "Special" at the Launch Today
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 00:48:05 -0700

Still driving, two hours left but I am getting good fuel mileage because my
broom is missing. You guys got me on that one for sure, and Lee let me borrow
his with a straight face.
Jack G

From: redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Something "Special" at the Launch Today
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 03:27:51 +0000

Hum, I wonder who that broom belongs to?

Richard

Thanks to Lee, Mike, Rick, John and a host of others for pulling this off.
Also, thanks to Jack, because he's a good sport.