[roc-chat] Re: Saturday and Sunday

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 14:25:31 -0700

Storage container looks great.  Did Allen paint it, or was it Kurt?   Thank you
for all the work you guys did.  Must have been blazing hot in the container by
afternoon. Funny perspective.  It looks like you could put the storage
container inside the ROC trailer.   Richard DierkingFrom: lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Saturday and Sunday
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 21:31:46 -0700
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday was a great launch day, with fantastic weather (until the dust devils
decided to crash the party in the afternoon).  Thanks to everyone who helped
out, and congrats to all the new Level 1's and Level 2's!
We only had a few board members stay overnight for the Sunday work party, but
the Sunday morning weather was also amazing.  Before it got too hot, Allen
managed to put a new coat of paint on the club's storage container:

We also made some progress on getting ready for ROC-Stock next month.

Greg Lyzenga
ROC Vice President - NAR #13295 / Tripoli #12088

image/jpg