[roc-chat] Re: Rocstock is 20 years old this year!

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:47:48 -0800

Let me work up some numbers I know 1 with no dual deploy will be $199.95 and
the dual deploy option is $229.95 but let me see what a group run can get it
down too

Jack G

Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 16:47:27 -0800
From: indanapt@xxxxxxxxx

To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now now. It was all in good fun!

I was only pointing out our long standing tradition of flying V2s in a scale
flight profile. Even tho unintended as that may be.

I want someone to give me an excuse to buy a Pole 5.5 inch Nike-Smoke... But
the pace I build at dicates it better be soon or June is not gonna happen for
me.

---------------------------------------
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeffgortatowsky
Blog @ http://skepticalastronomer.wordpress.com
<http://skepticalastronomer.wordpress.com/>

"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 3:09 PM, R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Jeff:

Ok, then what would you like to do?

  _____

From: indanapt@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 21:46:01 -0800
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMO the only thing ROC is known for over all these years is our consistent V2
scale flight profiles. ;)

Exactly which part of 'Sent from my iPad' is confusing?

On Jan 18, 2014, at 18:26, David Smith <davew6dps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The theme is 20th anniversary of Rocstock.

Only event I have heard of so far is the Nike Smoke Proliferation...

Dave Smith
NAR 78668 L2
Amateur Extra, W6DPS

On Jan 18, 2014 1:06 PM, "R Dierking" <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool; what are the events and themes?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2014, at 8:20 AM, "Ian Walberg" <ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For anyone who might of missed it, this year is the 20th year of Rocstock
launches at Lucerne Dry lake. June Rocstock will be the 39th (XXXIX) event and
the 20th anniversary. November will be the 40th (XL) event.

We have some plans for events and themes to celebrate these anniversaries and
keep rocket flying going strong.