[roc-chat] Re: Rocket Stuff for Sale

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:34:24 +0000

I got the full message but there were some weird characters at a bottom of the
message? Richard Dierking From: rrmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Rocket Stuff for Sale
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:27:36 -0800

Is it just me or is anyone else not
getting any content from Mike Ostby's posts?

Ron McGough

From: David.P.Smith@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17
  Nov 2011 10:59:59 -0800

Okay.  Can I
  get a couple of those, please?

David P Smith
NAR 78668 L2

Amateur Extra, W6DPS

          The opinions expressed in this email are my own and
          do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of
          Southern California Edison, its parent company Edison International,
          or any of their affiliates.

From:
   Richard Dierking
  <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/17/2011 10:55 AM
Sent by:
   roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

David:
I only have the 24mm 3 grain
  cases left.
Richard

  To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re:
  Rocket Stuff for Sale

From:        Rick Dickinson <rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
       <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date:
     11/17/2011 10:25
  AM
Sent by:
         roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:51:50 +0000,
  Richard Dierking
<redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm selling
  the following parachutes and engine cases.  Most of these
> have
  only been used once, and there's no damage: Qty (6) 15"
> parachute,
  green, retail is $6.95, asking $3 eachQty (3) 18"
> parachute, pink,
  retail is $7.95, asking $4 eachQty (5) Pro 24, 3
> grain case with aft
  closure, retail is $28.98, asking $14 eachQty (2)
> Pro 24, 6 grain case
  with aft closure, retail is $31.98, asking $16
> each Please let me know
  off chat if you're interested, my email is
> redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Also, I'll have these with me at the upcoming
> monthly launches and
  would prefer not having to ship them.   Thank
> you,Richard
  Dierking

I'll take one each of the casings off your hands at the next
  launch.

Thanks,

- Rick D.

--