[roc-chat] Re: Really need this weather to knock it off -

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:20:38 -0800

Kurt,

I don't think Jack would mind if you hung out with him...as long as you
brought your credit card!

Chris

From:   Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   11/07/2011 01:57 PM
Subject:        [roc-chat] Re: Really need this weather to knock it off -
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easy for you to say Jack.  In bad weather,  you can sit all nice and
comfly in that rolling mansion of yours. ;-)    Some of us campers would
have to sit inside cars,  trucks, or tents for the duration.  I sat out
one storm for six hours.  And then there was the mud, wind, and freezing
cold to contend with afterwards.   I'm getting too old for that kind of
crap.  At least in the summer it is just wind we have to deal with, forty
miles an hour with dust, but it's warm.

Sorry all.  Just complaining ahead of time.  I'm sure it won't be as bad
as I think it will be.

Kurt