[roc-chat] Re: ROCtober Scavenger hunt Prizes Needed!!

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 19:49:41 -0700

On 5/7/2012 8:13 PM, Mike & Nancy Kramer wrote:

Mike,

I will be culling some stuff I have set aside, and will bring some things down for the ROCStock raffles, as well as some items that would be perfectly appropriate for the ROCtober scavenger hunt. I'll box them up and bring them down for ROCStock.

David Erbas-White

I know it is many months out but ROCtober is coming. As in past years, Me and Payton are planning to do the annual ROCtober Scavenger hunt.

If you have any rockets / kits/ or other cool prizes that you want to donate, I will be at ROCstock in June taking donations or you can bring them to ROCtober. Some of the grand prizes in the past have been pretty nice. Plus, pay it forward, MANY of the rockets won get launched during the weekend.

If you haven't seen the scavenger hunt, it is quite the sight seeing the kids scouring the lake bed for hard to find stuff. Payton is kind of a sadist when it comes to questions (see last years questions attached) but last year the winning team found 22 items. How many people know the answer to number 3?

Mike Kramer