[roc-chat] ROCtober Range Operations Sign-ups

  • From: Mike Riss <rockt_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:31:23 -0700

Our president, Greg Lyzenga, said in his "State of the Club" message a couple
of months ago:

"ROC is a member-driven volunteer organization that lives and dies based on the
willingness of its members to step up and participate."

So, here's a chance for you to do that.  ROCtober, our annual event for youth
groups, is just around the corner.  If you plan on attending, please take a
moment and sign up for one of the Range Operations shifts:

www.mysignup.com/roctober

Each shift last just one hour.  If you haven't done it before, you can find
more info here:

http://rocstock.org/range-duty-positions-and-procedures/

(Please note that the sign-up links on the page aren't operational at this
time, so please use the link above to sign up)

Mike
ROC Board Member and Secretary