[roc-chat] Re: ROC radios

  • From: Robert Brigham <rbrigham1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:56:25 -0700 (PDT)

The club radios are UHF business-band radios and I believe are set to operate
at 12.5kHz bandwidth already. There was a manual for the radios in a folder in
the club trailer, and it has instructions for setting their frequency and
bandwidth. Rick McGee may be able to help out with this as he will probably get
out there sooner than me.
Rob Brigham