[roc-chat] Re: Punisher cato

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Payton Kramer <Payton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:19:47 -0700

Payton,

Great picture, detective work, and analysis!

I want to thank David Reese for helping to arrange a fun time for all the
participants and a great show for the RocStock faithful.

I also want to commend him for doing his best to make James and I feel
"whole" again.

Thoroughly enjoyed myself and was grateful to be a part of it.

Chris and James Kobel

PS. We did get 272' altitude out of our abbreviated burn!

From: Payton Kramer <Payton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RocChat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 06/14/2015 07:50 PM
Subject: [roc-chat] Punisher cato
Sent by: roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We just noticed that on [I think Kobel's] punisher that cato'd, you can
see grains flying out as well as the motor case falling out

JPEG image