[roc-chat] Re: Punisher Drag Race

  • From: "Dave Peterson" <woshugui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:02:52 -0700

With a tail cone moving CP forward, I decided to add a little nose weight.

Final wo motor: Weight 5.55#, CG 26.75"
With K1440 loaded: Weight 9.7#, CG 33"

Ready to rumble!

_____

Date: Time: Temp: W:
(Without Motor)
(With Motor)
(With Motor)

No
Flyer Name
Cell Phone #
Email Address
Rocket
Motor
Motor Retention
Drogue
Main
Altimeter
Tracking
Other
Main Deploy Alt
CG (from nose)
Ready-to-Fly Mass
CG (from nose)
Max Altitude
Max Velocity

1
Christopher Kobel (310) 890-9715 <tel:%28310%29%20890-9715>
<mailto:chris.j.kobel@xxxxxxxx> chris.j.kobel@xxxxxxxx
Punisher
Ces K1440WT
Aeropack standard
12" + mylar streamer - visual tracking
48" TF CrossFire
PF Stratologger CF
RocketHunter
E-charges: 2.5g drogue / 1.0g main
700 ft

2
Kurt Gugisberg <mailto:kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx> kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx
Punisher
Ces K1440WT
Aeropack boattail
12"
44"
Stratologger CF
Big Red Bee GPS

700 ft
27.75"
5.62 lb (2550g)
33.5" (6 oz noseweight)

3
Greg Halligan (562)458-5684 <tel:%28562%29458-5684>
<mailto:tgh218@xxxxxxx> tgh218@xxxxxxx
Punisher
Ces K1440WT / AT L1000W
Aeropack