[roc-chat] Prepping for RocStock

  • From: "Chris Feenstra" <chris.feenstra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 22:02:23 -0700

I plan to be early to RocStock, either Wednesday or Thursday. When will the
early people be getting there? I will be there with my RV. My bathroom will
be available for use until the porta-potties get there.

Is there a plan for the layout? I would appreciate it if someone could send
me the layout.

I was wondering if it would be possible to use a GPS instead of doing so
much work with tape measures.

When will the porta-potties and dumpster be delivered?

I also plan to bring my hybrid launch system. Please let me know if you
would like to use it.

Chris Feenstra

(909) 792-4641

(909) 253-3695 cell