[roc-chat] Prayers Please

  • From: "Chris Coffee" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 22:41:49 -0800

Hello everyone,

I do not normally do this kind of thing because I believe in keeping my
personal issues out of the public eye, but I feel that I need to change that
mode of thinking for this issue. I would like to ask everyone who would be
willing to do so to give prayers for two members of my family this evening.
First is April Ables! She has been very ill the last few days with a severe
case of the flu and bronchitis, and because of this it is really affecting her
asthma. Please pray for her recovery.

Second is for my Mother! I had to rush her down to Redlands Hospital this
evening because she was running a severely high fever last night and this
morning, she became delusional and incoherent, extremely weak, and was very
dehydrated even with the average of a gallon of water that she drinks EVERY
DAY! They are keeping her in the hospital to run more tests on her for the next
couple of days and to try to help get her better. They say they know she has a
serious infection but right now they do not know where it is. She has already
suffered a heart attack last May and has seizures on a regular basis. After
years and years of tests NOBODY has been able to figure out why she has these
seizures. So, please pray that my mother has a full and speedy recovery. I
would appreciate it very much! Thank you.

Christopher L. Coffee