[roc-chat] Re: Photos from yesterday

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:46:51 -0800

I'm in!  We hope to fly our 5.5" Polecat Nike Smoke on AT K1103X (like a
K1100 on steroids!)

Anybody flown this  motor before?

Chris

From:   R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:   01/13/2014 08:17 AM
Subject:        [roc-chat] Re: Photos from yesterday
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good photos Jeff including your Nike drag race.

Wondering if members are interested in the June Nike Smoke theme for June
ROCstock.  James created a cool T-shirt design for the launch.

Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:06:51 -0800
From: indanapt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Photos from yesterday
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffgortatowsky/sets/72157639691516596/

Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods
for asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella