[roc-chat] Re: Many Thanks

  • From: Rick Dickinson <rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:14:00 -0800

On 12/10/2012 8:18 AM, Gregory Lyzenga wrote:

On Dec 10, 2012, at 1:43 AM, chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thank you, Allen. Now that I have done the level 1, I am more
comfortable with going for number two. Don't think I want to go any
bigger than level two.

Now where have I heard THAT before??? ;-)

I think that all of us have said that at one point or another. In fact, I remember saying that I would never want to get a L1 cert, as I could never see myself spending ten bucks on every flight....

Now, I'm L3, and on the NAR L3 Cert Committee.

 - Rick "Welcome to high power. Open your wallet." Dickinson