[roc-chat] Left my tools at the trailer cleaning

  • From: "Chris Feenstra" <chris.feenstra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 12:48:36 -0700

To Leslie:

I left some of my tools sitting on the workbench in your garage. This
includes a yellow plastic tool box with my soldering equipment including a
soldering gun and heat gun, along with a wire cutters, wire strippers,
needle nose pliers and crimping tool. Will you be coming to the launch in a
few weeks? If so, could you bring these tools with you so that I can pick
them up from you, or you could put everything in the tool box (if it will
fit) and put it in the trailer. Please let me know what works best for you.

Chris Feenstra

(909) 792-4641

(909) 253-3695 cell

1415 Arlene St