[roc-chat] Re: Is this thing on?

  • From: Kenneth Harkema <kenrico2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 19:05:50 -0700

Cool..we had been watching the big 'W' to determine if Fri or Sat would be
better for a couple of quick night launches.

From what i see maybe best to shoot for 'dusk launch' on Friday

Kenny
On Jun 11, 2015 7:01 PM, "Rick Dickinson" <rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was out at the lakebed earlier, and now I'm finishing my Punisher prep.
I'll be out first thing in the morning. I put in the NOTAM from 7 am to
midnight each day, so we can start flying early and go until late.

Cheers,

Rick Dickinson
ROC President

On June 11, 2015 6:39:26 PM PDT, Mike Riss <rockt_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

A flurry of activity the last couple of days, but haven't seen anything
today. Am I missing something, or is everyone furiously finishing builds,
painting, prepping, and packing?

Mike

P.S. Maybe all the people that were posting headed out to the lakebed
today, and that's why it's quiet now . . .