[roc-chat] Re: Group range fees

  • From: Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:18:56 -0700

On Oct 19, 2012, at 7:43 AM, David Baldy in wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am organizing about 37 first graders to fly at our Rocstock in nov. The
> flyers are children escorted by their parent. Is just the parent required to
> buy a wrist band or do they both need one or is it just the child and how
> much are the fees? The group build is this Sunday and I was planning on
> explaining how our process works while I have them all in the same location.

Hi David:
   Our fee for a non-member family to fly is $15 per day.  The structure is
different for an organized youth group.  For such groups, the fee is $15 for up
to 15 kids, and $1 each for each kid more than 15.  On top of that, any adult
leader who is also flying rockets pays $15 per day.  Does that answer your
questions?

                  - Greg

Greg Lyzenga
ROC Board Member - NAR #13295 / Tripoli #12088