[roc-chat] Re: Good times

  • From: Dennis Dinga <dennis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:05:18 -0700

Dave Griffith, Kevin Lane-

Dave: Thanks for the Quadraphoenia mpg. I missed seeing that flight and am grateful you posted it. I've always wanted to hear that scream of four Ratt K240's!!!

Kevin: Any other pictures of Quiadraphoenia would be appreciated. I think I'll go listen to Pink Floyd now. PS: I'll send you a signed copy of PM if you send me one. Must be fresh, and saleable on ebay. :-)

-Dennis

At 09:00 AM 8/19/2011, you wrote:
Thanks for the memories Dave!
It doesn't seem like that was 10 years ago...
I'll look for the pictures I took that day.

Kevin Lane
HVAC Supervisor
UC Irvine Facilities Management
<mailto:krlane@xxxxxxx>krlane@xxxxxxx
(949) 824-6367

<mailto:MONTMACH@xxxxxxx>MONTMACH@xxxxxxx wrote:
I down loaded the photo program Picasa 3 and I found this video I made years ago. It is our late friend Wayne Mrazek''s Quadrophenia flown with 4 RATT K-240 hybrids. It was flown in April 2001, I just posted it on you tube.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bLcg6m0FkM>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bLcg6m0FkM

                                   Dave Griffith

Dennis Dinga    dennis@xxxxxxxxx
H: 909-860-1515  C: 951-313-5192