[roc-chat] Re: Anticipated Weather Conditions for ROCtober 2012

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:58:11 -0700

Radar over the last 12 hours shows wet stuff West of the mountain and East
of Barstow.  Just got off the phone with Lucerne Valley Market and they
confirmed; they have received no rain and currently 90% Sunny sky there.

I'll post a status at the lakebed when I arrive tomorrow morning.

Richard Dierking