[roc-chat] 3 x 29 clustering at ROC-Stock.

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 16:19:57 -0700 (PDT)

Cool. Looks like it'll have to be Aerotech motor in either 180 or 240 variety.

Can ROC light up 3 Quickburst Twiggy's? Those would be (I guess) my choice for
Aerotech clustering of the igniters I already have. Or I could dip my own
magnalite as in the past.

That's one reason why I was leaning towards my first evah CTI cluster. I case
of bad breath will light them. :D  But AT works.

Previously I don't think 3x29 has it's flown on more than 3 G38 Single Use....
I think...

Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

From: "gerald meux, JR."
<kninja250r@xxxxxxxxx>