[robustpupil] Re: Pupil Movement

  • From: patrick <drlo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: robustpupil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 18:24:55 -0700

Thanks Daniel, for this information.
Excellent research and suggestion.

After reading what the company offers from its website, it doesn't appear that they have applied their technology on visual field screening or analysis.
Like you said, perhaps their technology is too expensive for general use.

Eventually, I would imagine animation technology could bring our design to reality. For example, asking the subject to 'catch a fly' (or mosquito) while an old one that was 'caught' just died and disappeared. Perhaps employing a conventional hand device much like playing video games at the same time?

Patrick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Yule" <daniel.yule@xxxxxxxxx>