[riseholmebees] Re: Brood or Food?

  • From: VANESSA HUGHES <nesshughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riseholmebees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 09:18:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Steve,
I was just wondering how you are getting on now with your bees. Mine are due in
about a week and I've been thinking about you and whether everything is
starting to fall into place. Are you happy with the colony from the auction now?
Thanks for forwarding the emails, I find the Notts newsletters especially
interesting.

Thanks again,
Vanessa