[riscos-printing] The RISC OS Printing mailing list has moved

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:29:41 +0200

Dear RISC OS Printing mailing list member,

following the move of the ArtWorks mailing list from SmartGroups to
freelists.org, I have moved this mailing list as well.

The fact that you receive this message confirms that you have been
subscribed to the NEW ArtWorks mailing list, hosted by freelists.org.
You can find the web interface for this list at
  //www.freelists.org/list/riscos-printing/
Their web interface is not quite as colourful and shiny as that of
SmartGroups, but the list messages are free of advertising and the
list delivers messages instantly, which is quite an improvement.

In order to use the new list, you will have to adapt your mailing
software settings slightly. Most probably, you filter mailing list
messages into a special folder, so please update your filter to filter
on the new mailing list address riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx instead
of riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you have a mail reader that
allows you to configure the mailing list address to which postings are
sent, you need to change that as well. In case of doubt, you will
receive help in the support forum applicable to your mail reader.

I have subscribed you to this new list based on the reasonable
assumption that you would like to remain subscribed to the RISC OS
Printing mailing list. There is nothing you need to do to confirm your
subscription. If, for any reason, you do not like being a member of
this list, you can unsubscribe by sending a message from your
subscribed list address to riscos-printing-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
the word "unsubscribe" in the Subject field.

Please do not send any more messages to the old list address
riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The old list will be kept so people
can search in the archives but I will change it to "moderated" soon to
avoid any more postings coming through.

Martin