[riscos-printing] HELP

  • From: Joseph J Robson <jr002d4969@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:15:09 +0100

Hi all

Has anyone got Gutenprint + PopUp Printers working with RO6 softload
on a StrongArm RiscPC and an Epsom Photo R300 printer (USB).

If you have, I would be much obliged if you could contact me at the
Address above.

I have tried a lot of ways to get it working, with much input from
Martin  Wuerthner, for which I would like to thank him, but it will
not print from RO6.

Martin says that Gutenprint seems to be configured correctly, as a
result of the various tests we have done, and suggested that I should
send this email to the riscos-printing group, well here it is.

I can still print from Adjust but as I say, I'm having no such luck,
printing from RO6.

Thank you in advance.
--
Joe Robson