[ring89] Buffalo Wild Wings and the American Museum of Magic

  • From: Ron Carnell <roncarnell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ring89 <ring89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:38:31 -0500

John Sherwood suggested I send out a Ring email for those not so active on
Facebook who might have missed the upcoming event at Buffalo Wild Wings in
Battle Creek.

Next Wednesday, March 6, BWW is sponsoring a fund raiser for the American
Museum of Magic. Everyone presenting a special coupon to their server that
day will essentially be donating 20 percent of what they spend to the
museum. It doesn't cost them a dime extra, but obviously it helps out our
favorite Marshal haunt.

It would be great if everyone in Ring 89 could try to get the coupons into
the hands of friends and family. Additionally, some of us are going to try
to meet up at the restaurant about 6pm for an impromptu Ring 89 dinner.
There's going to be some good food, a little bit of magic by John Dudley,
some juggling by Preston, and of course the great feeling that comes from
helping out a worthy cause.

Please let me know if you can make it, either by responding to the Facebook
event or by this email. If I know how many of us can make it I can arrange
to get a few tables put together before the place gets busy. And trust me,
it WILL get busy.

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/136370069865998/

Coupon/Flyer:
http://www.americanmuseumofmagic.org/downloads/AMMFundraiser.pdf?nclick_check=1